- Offer help, support, assistance and advice through their National Patient
- Support Network and Freephone Advice Line
- Raising public awareness of Epilepsy through education and publicity and Vagus Nerve Stimulation Therapy, a treatment for those with Epilepsy uncontrolled by medication alone
- A one stop Epilepsy Information Drop in Centre stocking leaflets on Alarms, Education, First Aid, Residential Homes and much more
- Awarding grants for equipment to help improve the quality of life for those with Epilepsy
- Online newsletter.
Monday – Thursday 9.30am to 4.30pm.
37-39 Bedford Street