- To provide information and support for childhood continence including bedwetting, day time wetting and soiling and constipation and potty training
- To increase awareness of the problem for children, young people and parents
- To reduce the suffering to children caused by bedwetting, daytime wetting, soiling and constipation and their prevalence in the UK.
- Operating a telephone helpline
- Database of clinics available
- Sells bedding protection, children’s underwear, bed pads and seat pads, mini and bedside alarms, as well as other products. A catalogue is available on request.
- Provides information and support to younger children, teenagers parents and professionals on: childhood bedwetting, day-time wetting, constipation and soiling, potty training including children with special needs
- Leaflets and resources available to download http://www.eric.org.uk
Helpline can be accessed Monday – Thursday, 10.00am – 2.00pm.
36 Old School House