Provide independent advocacy for people aged between 16 – 65 years who live in the East Ayrshire Council area and have a learning disability, a mental health problem or an acquired brain injury.
The service is also available to any east Ayrshire resident over the age of 65 years.
- Advocates provide a free and confidential service to individuals and groups
- Support at medical appointments / case reviews / meetings
- Help in finding out information
- Support in speaking out or making informed choices
- Help in accessing services.
Monday – Thursday, 9.00am – 4.30pm
Friday, 9.00am – 4.00pm
24 hour Answer machine.
20 Lindsay Street