To support people affected by the neurological movement disorder known as dystonia, through the promotion of awareness, research and support and information.
- Provides information to help people cope with dystonia
- Counselling service for those with dystonia and their carers
- Support and information in getting a diagnosis
- Secondary research projects
- Young people’s support group
- Fundraising events.
There are local branches throughout the United Kingdom. Check website for local groups.
Monday – Friday, 10.00am – 4.00 pm (general enquiries)
89 Albert Embankment