- To create music making opportunities for people with disabilities of all ages
- To encourage independent music making and to use technology to support this.
- Annual Artistic Programme of Performances and Projects
- Partnership projects with music and arts organizations
- Music Education programme in special schools
- Training and CPD for teachers and musicians
- Consultancy on inclusion in music education
- Individual and group tuition
For details on local groups contact the organisation.
No membership fees.
Lessons of 35 minutes duration – £16.00.
Some sessions free of charge/negotiable – contact the organization
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Groups are set up in liaison with users and vary considerably, contact the organisation to discuss requirements.
SPACE, 11 Harewood Road