Disabled people can use the centre as a means of accessing information, support and learning during various stages in their lives.
- Groupwork activities such as photography, sports, music, relaxation and gardening. Also cover disability awareness and assertiveness, educational projects and support groups
- Keywork. Where appropriate individuals are assigned a key worker who will offer formal support and work with them on a one to one basis
- Information and Advice Service. Confidential service which is free to disabled people, their carers and anyone working with disabled people. The service also has a variety of books, magazines and videos which are available on free loan.
- Independent Living Skills. Courses are run to develop individuals’ independence, such as kitchen and microwave cookery.
- Community Involvement. Support is offered to individuals to make use of community resources.
Monday – Thursday, 9.00am – 4.15pm
Friday, 9.00am – 3.00pm
74 Love Street