Free National debt advice, telephone and website promoting education for young people in money management.
- Provide free, impartial and appropriate debt advice
- Help people with debt problems to gain free access to solutions that will help them
- Promote the education of young people in money management, so as to reduce the likelihood they will misuse debt later in their lives
- Undertake or fund research to understand why problem debt happens
- Use this evidence to become a force for beneficial change within the credit and debt solutions industry and to work with government to bring about legislative change to benefit UK consumers.
Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 8.00pm
Saturday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
1 Anchor Court
Helpline number: 0800 043 40 50 (Free)