- To provide services to support deafblind people and to reduce their isolation
- To campaign for the rights of deafblind people
- To encourage touch based communication systems
- To raise awareness to the issues surrounding deafblindness.
- Clubs and holidays arranged
- Information and advice
- Provide information in a variety of formats for both deaf, blind and Deafblind individuals
- Communicard service can help by offering advice and communication support via mobile, ipad, or even in person, wherever you are, or 1.1 support
- Guide and Communicator service can offer support to deafblind people with communication, getting around, and accessing information
- Training for workers involved with deafblind people
- Rehabilitation flat available
- Provides clubs where short holidays are planned.
Guide / Communicators, where funding is available
Clubs are free.
Support groups available plus an Usher Syndrome group meets four times per year.
1 Neasham Drive
Glasgow G66 3FA
0141 777 6111 (General Number)
Welfare Rights Direct Number 0141 777 5836
21 Alexandra Avenue