- To promote club league area and international cricket for people with disabilities
- To create a structured plan for cricketers with disabilities in order that they can participate in International and World Cup matches
- To create a Centre of Excellence.
- Arranges tournaments in different parts of the UK and also overseas
- Advises how normal proven coaching methods can be applied to coaching people with different types of disability
- Can provide equipment to groups
- Organise high profile games in areas which are unaware of the sport.
Contact the organisation or check the website for more information on regional activities.
136 Hadley Park Road