To provide emotional support and practical help to families and professionals affected by all forms of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease and for those at higher risk of CJD.
- Provides a national helpline, giving information and advice on all forms of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
- Provides emotional support for carers and links families with similar experiences of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
- Can give financial support to families in need through CJD
- Promotes good quality care for people with all forms of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
- Provides training, workshops and conferences for professionals involved with Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
- Works closely with NCJ national care co-ordinators in Edinburgh
- Promotes research into all forms of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease.
Details for the National CJD Research & Surveillance Unit
Bryan Matthews Building
Western General Hospital
Edinburgh EH4 2XU
0131 537 1980 telephone number for general enquiries and firstname.lastname@example.org for Care Team enquiries/patient families
PO Box 346