To provide support, information and advice to unpaid carers throughout the Highland.
Connecting Carers is a charity, supporting unpaid carers throughout Highland to access the help, information and advice they need to enable them, and the people they care for, to have a better everyday life.
Connecting Carers work with carers and young carers and are committed to reaching out to them wherever they may live in the Highlands. They also reach out to local businesses to ensure that carers within their organisation can be directed to them for help, support and information.
Carers and professionals can contact Connecting Carers for:
- Training for Carers
- Information on carers rights
- Adult Carers Support Plans
- Drop In Groups
- Carer Positive Awareness training
- Events and Activities for Carers
- Free Counselling and Advocacy services
- Young Carers support and Schools education programme
To find out more please contact Carers Information on 01463 723 575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org