To provide online learning, accessible information and social networking for people with learning difficulties
Common Knowledge is the only organisation that offers online learning, accessible information and social networking to adults with learning difficulties.
- They develop and provide accessible information and lifelong learning on their website www.ckglasgow.org.uk
- They connect people to each other and their communities with CK Friends social networking site
- Groups contribute to CK Click online magazine, and they hold regular social events
- Help other organisations to include people with learning difficulties
- They offer teaching resources, consultancy, training, online information and publications
- Offer a service to other organisations that makes their information easier to understand. It’s called Friendly Format and makes information accessible for everyone.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Room 312 - The White Studios
Templeton Business Centre
62 Templeton Street
Phone: 0141 556 5301
Helpline number: or 07720 236 977