To work on behalf of children with cancer and leukaemia and help improve treatment and clinical care, promote research and give support to children and their families.
- Provides information, advice and support
- Provides accommodation for families, free of charge, near some hospitals where children are treated
- Provides care and counselling to children and their families at home
- Supports local clinics by funding nurses & doctors via NHS Trusts
- Gives grants in cases of individual need and hardship
- Offers ‘Crisis Break’ short term holiday accommodation
- Funds a number of research projects
- Art and Play Specialists can be found in children’s cancer wards across the country.
Contact details for Scottish office:
5th Floor, Mercantile Chambers
53 Bothwell Street
Glasgow G2 6TS
Switchboard: 0141 572 5700
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
77 - 85 Fulham Palace Road