Circle is a Scottish charity working at the heart of deprived communities across central Scotland. Their aim is to support the most disadvantaged and difficult-to-engage children and families to improve their lives and promote their healthy potential and development.
Work with children and families by providing a wide range of easily accessible services to support:
Services are currently focused on:-
- work to improve opportunities for disadvantaged families
- families with children at risk of school exclusion
- children experiencing neglect, physical, emotional and/or sexual abuse
- children affected by parental drug and alcohol use
- children affected by parental imprisonment
- fathers in their role as parents
- workforce development through mentoring and student training opportunities
Edinburgh, East Lothian, Midlothian, West Lothian, North and South Lanarkshire, Fife and Forth Valley, Stirling and Clackmannanshire.
Monday – Thursday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Friday, 9.00am – 4.00pm.
18 West Pilton Park
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:28 pm