To empower children and young people with heart conditions and their families by providing the right support and information.
Providing direct services to families with heart children by:
- Giving information and advice (telephone helpline, factsheets, publications, this website and making presentations at seminars and conferences);
- Providing specialist medical equipment;
- Giving out small grants to help families meet unexpected costs;
- Organising trips that bring families together for mutual support and respite from the daily strains of life with a heart condition.
Campaigning for support and services
- Working in partnership with other organisations to develop policy and campaign on issues that affect families of children with a heart condition.
- Consulting with families through meetings and surveys, to understand their priorities for services;
- Regular briefings on issues of interest to carers of a child with a heart problem;
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00 pm.
Lakes Industrial Park
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:35 pm