- To campaign for quality health services for sick children and young people
- To provide information, support and advice for parents, carers and families of children and young people at time of illness.
- Parent Advice Service: providing information and advice for parents of sick children and young people
- Provides publications and leaflets covering various issues relating to children and young people in hospital including; going into hospital and returning home, preparing your child for dental treatment etc.
- Projects on dental care, hospital play, long term conditions, young parents and health of and young people in the care system.
No charge for services. Individuals can become members. Contact the organisation for details.
22 Laurie Street