To aim to give every child in Scotland a safe and secure childhood.
- Throughout Scotland the staff and volunteers use their skills to help children overcome the difficulties in their lives and rebuild trust and confidence. There are a range of resources and services throughout Scotland for children.
- Run ParentLine Scotland which is a free confidential helpline for parents (08000 28 22 33)
- Supports families under stress
- Protect children from harm and neglect
- Help children recover from abuse
- Promotes children’s rights and interests
- Arrange conferences.
Contact the organisation for further details on services and resources in Scotland.
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
ParentLine is open Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 9.00pm.
83 Whitehouse Loan