- To provide support and information to families affected by retinoblastoma, at the point of diagnosis, during treatment and later in life as required
- To raise awareness of childhood eye cancer with health professionals and the public
- To promote and fund retinoblastoma related research.
- Co-ordinate a family support service, putting families with similar experiences in contact with each other
- Provides up-to-date information relating to treatment and facilities available for children with visual impairments
- Fundraises for research into retinoblastoma and its treatment
- Running a national awareness campaign for childhood eye cancer
- Holds an annual day for families.
No charge for membership.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Childhood Eye Cancer Trust
The Royal London Hospital