Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement. Every year we train more than 9000 professionals, helping them to better understand and meet the needs of grieving families.
We provide face-to-face support at a growing number of locations across the country including:
- Individual, couple and family support sessions
- Parents’ support groups for baby and child death and support through a subsequent pregnancy
- Family Support Groups for children aged 4-12 to attend with adult carers
- A Young People’s Group (YPG) for bereaved young people up to age 25
We also offer consultancy and bespoke solutions for organisations looking to address specific local needs.
Training for professionals
We operate an established training, consultancy and staff support service, providing:
- Workshops, courses and conferences covering a breadth of subjects, both at our dedicated charity centre in Buckinghamshire and at venues across the country
- Tailor-made workshops, devised by our experienced facilitators to meet an organisation’s specific needs
- Comprehensive course materials
- Certificates of attendance for Continuing Professional Development (all our training is CPD certified)
- Consultancy / supervision offering information and guidance to organisations in the statutory, voluntary and corporate sectors
For cost of training courses and resources contact the organisation.
There are no costs attached to their bereavement support sessions for families.
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm. (Answerphone is in service out of hours).
Online Live Chat Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm.
Unit B, Knaves Beech Way
Knaves Beech Industrial Estate