To improve the tax regime for charities and to reduce the burden of irrecoverable V.A.T. on charities’ budgets.
- Lobbying advice on tax issues
- Contact with decision makers through an on-going dialogue between the Group and Government bodies, both in the U.K. and Europe
- The opportunity to share tax problems with other members and for specific cases to be brought to the attention of the Group to be taken up with relevant officials and Ministers
- A technical helpline for taxation queries
- Specialist groups formed to address specific problems of concern.
Regular publications detailing latest tax developments, future events and technical information.
Great Smith Street
Phone: 020 7222 1265