The Centre for Accessible Environments (CAE) has been a leading authority on inclusive design for over 40 years. They provide consultancy, training, research and publications on building design and management to meet all user needs, including disabled and older people.
Their core aim is to improve access to buildings and places by providing expert advice and information to organisations worldwide through our research, consultancy, training and guidance publications.
Their services and activities include:
- access consultancy, including access audits, design appraisals, access statements and strategic advice
- a wide range of training programmes, for both public and in-house delivery
- publications and guidance, including guidance books, and in-house design guides and policies for clients
- applied research projects in the UK and overseas
- advice to the London voluntary and community sectors seeking to improve the accessibility and sustainability of their premises (funded by the City Bridge Trust)
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
20 - 21 Red Lion Court
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:28 pm