The Mission of CSREC is to eliminate discrimination and harassment from Central Scotland, so that everyone has an equal chance to learn, work and live free from prejudice and fear of harassment and violence.
The work of CSREC is governed by the following values:
• Equality for all
• Ensure that the human rights are protected
• We will act with integrity to ensure people should be treated with compassion, respect and dignity.
• We will focus on delivering outcomes.
The main aims of CSREC are:
• to work towards the elimination of discrimination in all its forms in Central Scotland
• to reduce inequality and promote a culture of human rights
• to promote good relations between persons of protected characteristics without distinction on grounds of age, disability, marital status, pregnancy/maternity status, race, religion/belief, sex, sexual orientation and gender reassignment
• to promote, build and work in partnership to further our aims.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Community Education Centre