To provide advocacy, support, information and training to carers of all ages in East Dunbartonshire.
- Individual support and advocacy – helping carers explore different options, liaison with social work or other agencies and ensuring that their views and concerns are heard
- Helping to complete Adult Support Plans and Young Carer Statements
- Training events that cover topics such as Stress Management, Relaxation Skills, First Aid, Changing Relationships, Looking After Yourself
- Carers Call – A regular telephone support service providing a listening ear
- Linked Up – our dedicated Young Carer support service for those aged 8-25
- Regular mailing of newsletter and “What’s On” bulletin, keeping carers up to date on services.
Wide range of regular support groups for all ages throughout East Dunbartonshire, contact the organisation for further details or visit our website.
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm (appointments outwith hours available).