To create and promote opportunities and activities for people who are disabled to join Great Britain wheelchair basketball.
- Organises and administers the national leagues
- Organises the national teams; men, women and juniors
- Promotes the sport in order to increase the number of teams and players
- Organises the wheelchair basketball road show
- Find out what’s happening via their Facebook page and Twitter.
There are over sixty teams nationwide, for details of your local group contact the national development officer.
Monday to Thursday- 9am-5pm
3 Oakwood Drive