To support people who have had polio and their carers.
- Provide information and advice on a variety of issues including Post Polio
- Syndrome, rights, benefits and a range of other disability issues
- Advocacy / liaison with other agencies
- Accessible holiday accommodation is available in Somerset
- Financial assistance, including assistance with holidays, mobility, household items and various aids to independent living may be given
- Network of local branches including Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Lanark and Paisley. Check the website or contact the organisation for further details.
Monday – Thursday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Friday, 9.00am – 4.00pm.