To raise awareness of chronic oedemas such as Lymphoedema amongst all health care professionals, so that those in the United Kingdom who suffer from this poorly understood condition may have access to effective treatment.
- Maintain a register of treatment centres in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Co-ordinates with other bodies having similar objectives whether in this country or overseas
- Provides access to local and regional networks
- Develops and maintains a library of relevant education material
- Develops relevant recommendations for treatment and education.
- Newsletters are published quarterly
- Information leaflets are also available.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 12.00 noon.
PO Box 7153
59 Birmingham Road