- To fund research into all diseases of the lungs, including; bronchitis, asthma, lung cancer, fibrosis and emphysema
- To provide information and support to people affected by lung disease.
- Promotes and disseminates medical research
- Promotes post-graduate training and fellowships
- Provides public information on lung diseases and good lung health.
Breathe Easy self help groups, which are located throughout the country, raise awareness and supports people with lung diseases.
Glasgow Office: Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 6.00pm
The helpline can be accessed Monday – Friday, 10.00am – 6.00pm.
- Comprehensive range of leaflets, fact / information sheets
- Regular magazine which is free of charge to members.
50 Wellington Street