- To provide up to date information for patients, the general public and health professionals, via telephone or the website about liver disease
- To raise awareness of liver disease and its risk factors and to encourage and fund liver disease research within the organisation’s resources
- To support, inform and help people affected by liver disease.
- Provides information on adult liver disease
- Provides support through information, helpline, support groups and online forum
- Funds research projects.
There is a network of local support groups, check the website or contact the organisation for further details.
Monday – Friday, 10am- 3pm. Closed Bank Holidays.
6 Dean Park Crescent