- To establish job opportunities and serve as a clearing house for job openings
- To establish and uphold clinical and ethical standards
- To establish and maintain a register for its members
- To provide up-to-date information for its members
- To maintain a constant liaison with related professionals in the UK
- To establish and maintain links with other Music Therapists abroad and associations throughout the world
- To be a source of on-going support.
Music Therapists in the UK are allocated to geographical areas, within which there are thriving local groups. Contact the organisation for further details.
24 - 27 White Lion Street