To offer free help, information and support to women and men with breast cancer or other breast-related problems as well as their families, partners and friends.
- Helpline (0808 800 6000)
- Someone Like Me – matching clients with trained volunteers who’ve had a similar experience
- Moving Forward courses – 4 week information courses in partnership with NHS Boards aimed at people who’ve finished treatment for primary breast cancer
- Living with Secondary Breast Cancer – Monthly meet up groups facilitated by a trained counsellor for those with a secondary breast cancer diagnosis
- Breast Awareness – Talks and workshops
- Younger Women Together residentials – For those diagnosed in their 20’s – early 40’s
- Education and outreach client support.
Individuals contacting the organisation can be put in touch with a local volunteer who can visit them in hospital, visit their home or at a mutually agreed place or speak over the telephone.
Volunteers can’t advise on specific individuals’ treatment, but can offer support, help in preparation for treatment and discuss practical solutions to problems that may occur.
All services are free of charge.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Helpline can be accessed Monday and Wednesday from
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9.00 – 5.00pm 9.00 – 7.00pm and Saturday, 9.00am – 1.00pm.
152 Bath Street