- To prevent death and injury on the roads through the education of all road users, and campaigning for Government improvements to road safety
- To care for people who are bereaved or affected by serious injury in a road crash through support services, including a helpline and literature distributed through police officers.
- Helpline for bereaved / seriously injured people and professionals supporting these people
- Legal and support services / signposting
- Wide range of literature available.
Helpline can be accessed from 10.00am – 4.00pm, but may be the answerphone at times due to funding issues. Leave a message and calls will be answered within forty eight hours.
PO Box 548
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:27 pm