To improve the quality of life of older people by offering quality housing and services.
• A range of housing options for older people in most parts of Scotland. Options include – Amenity Housing, Retirement Housing, Retirement Housing with Meals and Retirement Housing Plus.
• Amenity Housing consists of cottages or flats which are designed to be suitable for older people. There is a connection to Bield Response 24, a call receiving service which operates 24 hours every day of the year.
• Within Retirement Housing developments, a local staff team provide an enhanced tenancy management and property maintenance service. Most have shared facilities, such as a communal lounge where activities take place, a laundry facility and a guest room for visitors. There is a connection to Bield Response 24, a call receiving service which operates 24 hours every day of the year.
• Retirement Housing with Meals has all the facilities of Retirement Housing and also has access to Bield’s meals service.
• Some of our Retirement Housing with Meals services also provide additional services to individuals who have been assessed by the local authority as having personal care and support needs. This service is called Retirement Housing Plus.
• Bield also operates a small number of day care centres in specially designed or adapted buildings, where the needs of older people catered for.
Offices are open Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Please visit Bield’s website to view publications – www.bield.co.uk.
79 Hopetoun Street