- To provide information and support for people with Behçet’s disease and for those who care for them.
- To provide financial aid in hardship caused by Behçet’s disease.
- To foster education, collaboration and networking in the medical and allied professions with an interest in Behçet’s disease.
- To promote and assist with research into Behçet’s disease
- To promote the formation of patient support groups and awareness of this rare disease amongst the appropriate influential institutions, authorities and decision-making bodies, and to provide them with detailed information about Behçet’s disease.
- Provide information and support for people with Behcet’s disease
- Members who wish to be put in touch with others can be given address lists of people in their area.
- List of available factsheets. All factsheets are free of charge and can be downloaded from the website.
- The Society encourages the formation of local support groups. If anyone wants to set one up, the Society can help with names and addresses and initial postage.
152 - 160 City Road