To provide various services to children and young people with learning disabilities from BME backgrounds.
- Barnardo’s provides a homecare and befriending service to families from Glasgow.
- Ethnic Minority that have special needs children
- Also provide advice, consultancy, support and assistance
- Development and support of carers groups
- Clubs and play schemes, as well as emergency and long-term home care.
Monday – Thursday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Friday, 9.00am – 4.30pm.
c/o Victoria Halls
70 Coplaw Street
Phone: 0141 423 9225
Fax: 0141 423 7378