To provide legal services to clients with any form of disability, and to carers throughout Scotland.
- Provide a full range of legal services
- Trustee service and wills writing service
- Emphasis on incapacity and mental health law
- Training provision to varied groups e.g. carers’ groups and social work departments
- Provide an international training service re Scots law.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
Organisation also has offices in Aberdeen.
Tel: 01224 49 80 80
Fax: 01224 49 80 81
56 - 66 Frederick Street