To provide information and training that improves the understanding and support of individuals with ASC (Autism Spectrum Condition)
To support and empower people with ASC to understand and address their needs.
- A wide range of training/development is available, from one-day autism awareness to advanced-level for professionals.
- Our information service is available to everyone in the Glasgow area: adults, family members and professionals – in person, by telephone, in writing, by email and via outreach presentations.
- Adults with autism in Glasgow can contact us for advice in relation to particular problems. Our support can include directing them to, or involving, organisations that support the specific issues that they are dealing with. We link with other groups in the local community and support our service users to access other activities, as appropriate, including those of partner organisations.
- Adults with autism (and parents/prfessionals) who live in Glasgow can obtain one-to-one information and advice on some common everyday issues.
- We work with other services to discuss the experiences of people with autism, in order to help them enhance their own service provision.
- Working in partnership with other services is central to what we do. We have developed a number of resources to help other services meet the needs of people on the autism spectrum.
City of Glasgow.
Monday to Friday – 9.00am – 5.00pm.
c/o Centre for Sensory Impaired People
North West Social Work Services
17 Gullane Street, Partick
Phone: 0141 276 5252