- To provide a professional and recognised association for qualified teachers of lipreading to adults
- To maintain and develop standards of lipreading teaching to adults
- To promote understanding of the needs of people with an acquired hearing loss, whether partial or total
- To advance the awareness of the benefits of lipreading and other communication skills
- To co-ordinate and disseminate current information on all aspects of acquired deafness .
- Training in the Theory of Lipreading and How to Manage Hearing Loss
- Co-ordinates teachers available for the teaching of lipreading
- Ensures appropriate training and maintenance of standards.
c/o Hearing Concern LINK
27 - 28 The Waterfront