To promote Biodynamic Massage, encourage high standards in its practice and support its members in establishing and maintaining appropriate practices in the UK.
- Hold regular meetings as a forum for discussion and to provide a supportive network to members
- Maintain a register of qualified practitioners
- Maintain high standards of practice in accordance with the Code of Ethics and the Complaints Procedure
- Provide information to the general public and to other professional organisations about the nature and benefits of Biodynamic Massage
- Send representatives to national bodies such as the British Therapy Council and the British Complementary Medicine Association
- Update and develop Biodynamic Massage and encourage research