- To act as a family contact and support group for all persons affected by GSD
- To encourage the provision of specialist centres for the diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of GSD affected persons, both children and adults
- To act as a focus for scientific, educational and charitable activities concerning GSD
- To encourage the formation and interaction of GSD families and professionals around the world.
- Provide personal information by letter or telephone
- Contact with other UK families experiencing similar problems
- Publish Newsletter three times a year
- AGM / Parents Conference once a year
- Individual and group information exchange on the GSDNET
- Workshops posted on the website.
9.00am – 9.00pm.
PO Box 699