To relieve the distress and meet the needs of any person of any age, gender or culture who is affected by Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Bereavement.
Offer a range of different therapeutic services to individuals and families seeking to recover from the psychological effects of trauma. While all therapy is evidence-based, the approach is very much person-centred and respectful of the needs of each individual.
- PTSD Assessment
- Treatment for Single-Incident Trauma
- Early Intervention
- Working with children and young people
- Treatment for Traumatic Bereavement / Complicated Grief.
- Office hours, Monday – Friday, 9.30am – 4.00pm
- Helpline (leave a message and someone will return call).
11 Albert Street