To provide opportunity, choice and independence for those with spinal cord injury and the wider disabled community
- Has short-term supported housing units throughout the UK, including Scotland, so that people with spinal cord injuries can start to live independently in the community whilst their housing needs are being resolved
- Provides advice, guidance and support on Welfare Benefits claims and appeals
- Offers Independent Living
- Offers financial assistance for specialist equipment that will improve quality of life
- The Aspire Leisure Centre is an integrated sports centre with inclusive fitness studio, 25m swimming pool with ramped access, Sports, Hall, Karten Centre, Internet Care and Dance Studio
- Funds the ASPIRE Centre for Disability Sciences to help disabled people lead independent lives.
Monday – Friday, 7.00am – 11.00pm
Saturday and Sunday, 9.00am – 6.00pm.
ASPIRE National Training Centre
Phone: 020 8954 5759