A future free from arthritis
We won’t rest until everyone with arthritis has access to the treatments and support they need to live the life they choose with real hope of a cure in the future.
To deliver our mission we invest in world-class research, deliver high-quality services and campaign on the issues that matter most to people with arthritis.
- Provide clear and accurate information about arthritis
- You don’t need to face arthritis alone. Our advisors aim to bring all of the information and advice about arthritis into one place to provide tailored support for you. Call 0800 5200 520 free, Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm.
- Provide a range of self-management and personal development courses, giving people the confidence and skills to manage their arthritis and dramatically improve their quality of life
- Campaigns for greater awareness of the needs of 1.7 million children, young people and adults in Scotland living with arthritis and MSK
- Join a growing online community on Facebook, X, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn to experience and share your stories and join in with conversations.
- Stay in touch through our monthly e-newsletter full of advice, inspirational stories and more.
Scotland Versus Arthritis
Edward House, First Floor
199 Sauchiehall Street