- To encourage people affected by MS to attain their full potential as members of society and improve their quality of life, (this we attain by offering practical help and emotional support to our members).
- To promote research into finding the cause and seeking a cure for MS.
- A counselling service is available manned by trained staff that also have MS
- The website provides a Benefits Quick Guide and useful links to other organisations
- Fundraising plays a part, not only to finance the work of the Branch, but to help Research into MS.
9.00am – 5.00pm.
Volunteer Action Angus
1-3 St James Road