Our ultimate aim is to create a safe environment for all people with allergies by working with and educating the food industry, schools, pre-schools, colleges, health professionals and other key audiences. Our focus is on medical facts, food labelling, risk reduction and allergen management.
We empower patients, carers and healthcare professionals through our AllergyWise online training. We have a UK-wide network of volunteer-led peer support groups for people whose lives are affected by the risk of an acute allergic reaction. Our aim is to help people with severe allergy to be more confidently in control of their lives.
We actively campaign to raise awareness of anaphylaxis with the general public and with the relevant authorities for better allergy care and treatments.
The Campaign provides tailored services for individual and clinical professional members and also has a corporate membership programme.
- Providing a Helpline and information services, providing advice by telephone, e-mail, Factsheets, webinars and online channels
- Running local support group meetings and regional medical meetings
- Food safety developments working with caterers, manufacturers and retailers to raise awareness and protect people from harmful allergens.
- Education – in addition to work with individuals, the Campaign works to educate schools, nurseries, colleges, universities and youth groups in allergy management. We provide online training programmes for families, individuals and carers and for healthcare professionals such as school nurses, first aid trainers, GPs and Practice Nurses.
- Campaigning to improve allergy services within the NHS.
1 Alexandra Road