Alzheimer’s Society is a membership organisation, which works to improve the quality of life of people affected by dementia in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Wide range of information online to help with every aspect of living with dementia: from understanding diagnosis and assessment to dealing with the financial challenges
- Over a hundred factsheets and other publications on dementia
- Alzheimer’s Society national dementia helpline. Tel: 0845 300 0336 (Opening hours Monday-Friday 8.30am-6.30pm)
- Dementia Catalogue for specific dementia-related topics from a database of over 11,500 published items.
- Funds research in good practice in care and treatment, and pursuing a cure.
- Campaigns for the rights of people with dementia
- Online shop selling a range of daily living products and assistive technology products http://shop.alzheimers.org.uk
43-44 Crutched Friars
58 St Katharine's Way