- To be the national voice of people in Scotland with dementia and their carers
- To improve public policies for people with dementia and their carers
- To provide and secure the provision of high quality services, both for people with dementia and their carers.
- Campaign for the rights and concerns of people with dementia and their carers
- Run projects throughout Scotland providing practical services such as day, evening and weekend centres, home care, befriending and carers support services
- Provide 24 hour freephone national Dementia Helpline 0808 808 3000, as well as email address email@example.com
- Provide information and publications for carers, professionals and people with dementia
- Have a network of Dementia Advisors across Scotland
- Produce a quarterly newsletter for members, Dementia In Scotland.
Communication support needs:
Members and service users of Alzheimer Scotland may require communication support to:
- understand written and spoken language
- express themselves
- interact with others
160 Dundee Street