- To increase awareness, knowledge and understanding of allergies and to help people to manage their allergies
- To raise funds for allergy research and to provide training in allergies for health care professionals.
- Information, support and advice is provided via a Helpline
- Fundraises for research
- Co-ordinates a network of support contacts
- Introduced the Seal of Approval and Allergy Friendly Award schemes to help consumers find suitable products for use as part of their allergy management programme.
A network of support contacts are located throughout the United Kingdom to offer practical help and support.
Allergy Helpline: Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Allergy UK Helpline Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
LEFA Business Park