A postcode-by-postcode guide to help with benefits, work, money, housing problems and more

Delivered by the advice charity rightsnet, Advicelocal is designed to help if you have (or someone you’re in contact with has) a social welfare law problem – for example in relation to welfare benefits and tax credits; council tax; debt and money advice; housing and homelessness; employment and work issues; disability and social care; or asylum and immigration.

Just enter a postcode and choose an advice topic to find links to tailored information for your area, and details of free, independent advice organisations that can help you get the information and support that you’re looking for via our advice directory.


United Kingdom


Back to Directory

Back to top