Description of service:
Specialise in providing a wide range of disability equipment, computer aids and visual impairment products in the UK as well as related services. They also provide software and hardware for the prevention of RSI, dyslexia programs and a variety of special needs software. The supply of computer aids for disabled users is our primary focus, and we carry a range of special needs equipment and Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) prevention tools.
- Assessments and advice on computer hardware and software to help disabled users or users with special needs
- Workstation and ergonomic assessments
- Supply of special needs and ergonomic computer equipment and software
- Installation services
- Training on the hardware and software products supplied
- Expert witness reports on disability and assistive technology.
Specific items of equipment are available for hire.
Monday – Thursday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
Friday, 9.00am – 3.00pm.