To provide information to people made chronically ill through different forms of allergy and those who care for them.
- Co-ordinates an information centre on all aspects of allergy and allergy related illnesses and on relevant treatment and aids
- Encourages diagnosis and treatment through the National Health Service
- Maintains a database of nation-wide resources, including NHS and private practices, who specialise in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies
- Co-ordinates the AAA Talkline which is exclusive to members and provides a sympathetic ear if a person is stressed / worried or just wants a chat
- Advises on books and papers on allergies, with special diets or other self-help management procedures which are available to purchase.
PO Box 278
Last updated: May 20, 2021 4:49 pm